rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Poland thread

The Poland thread

Quote: (09-25-2018 12:28 AM)Fornication Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 04:00 PM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 02:20 PM)Fornication Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 02:03 PM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 12:18 PM)Fornication Wrote:  

It's no more dangerous than Tel Aviv. If you use Tinder you'll find plenty of English speaking girls who are looking to meet a foreigner.
My Tinder blasted there with 60 matched in Moscow and 70 in Peter. I still wake up and see 3-4 matches from there and it's been a week that I've left.
I slept with 1 girl in Moscow in my 3 day stay there and 2 girls in Petersburg in again 3 day stay over there.
Petersburg is real cold but Moscow is comparatively warm right now.
Also, Moscow has pretty banging nightlife filled with cuties.
Day game is pretty golden to collect numbers. But, I recommend sticking with Tinder and nightclubs for quick lays if you'll be there for a week or less.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's not true. Tel-Aviv is a very
safe and pretty small city compare to other major cities. I work and go out there all my life. You will never get robbed or beaten in the streets, from what i know, there is no racism towards tourists, no matter where they are from. I highly doubt if that's the case in russia.
I used to walk around past 2 am on the streets of Moscow and Peter.
On my last day in Peter, I went on a Tinder date with a cutie. After couple of drinks and gaming her at the local bar I invited her back to my hostel. She said she'll come if I have hard drinks at my place and I didn't. So, we walked around and asked a couple of guys where we can find a liquor store. He took us to a store nearby and then said to my girl-fuck him.
The bar we were at gave us a round of free whisky shots after we had 3 beers.
Honestly, I felt zero racism as a tanned skin guy just like you. People look at you and smile wherever you go in both these cities.
You should definitely give it a go.
I was face controlled only once in Moscow at the Gypsy club which I didn't care about. I went to Rolling Stones instead and had a blast.

Have to admit that now you've got me curious.

How bad is the weather in october and the language barrier over there?
Moscow is bearable. Sunny in daytime and windy nights. But Peter was really cold. I didn't pack any warm clothes and it's gonna get worse in October. Bring all your warm clothes here and you'll be fine.
Peter is also a very cheap city. I never had to use Taxis. It's walkable if you stay in the center Nevsky Prospect.
You'll definitely stand out as an Israeli man here.
Language barrier is real. But the younger girls do speak English just fine.

Thanks. But I think that if I'll go to russia, one city is enough for this time. So maybe moscow is a better option. Also, I don't want to stay in only one country during all of my trip. I want to travel to 2 different cities, in 2 different countries.

Can you recommend on other cities?

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread