rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Poland thread

The Poland thread

Quote: (09-24-2018 11:58 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 11:40 AM)Fornication Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 09:03 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2018 07:17 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

Krakow is probably at its best in October because that's when the students start the semester, all the bars and clubs are booming and there will be less tourists than in summer. It's also a city where you have a ton of restaurants (all very cheap compared to Western prices), a very nice old town and some beautiful mountains 2 hours away.

If you want sightseeing and good food you cannot avoid tourists...Just like if you want to have a shot with local girls you cannot stay in a hostel...this applies everywhere in Europe.

You guys need to do some research and narrow it down. One week should be enough to get a flag in any of those countries but effort and quality might vary [Image: smile.gif] For sightseeing again it depends what you prefer, cities or nature ? Hungary and Czech Republic have the most beautiful capital cities. Romania and Poland have very nice second/third tier cities. The Carpathian and Tatra mountains are definitely the best places to get away from the cities. For the beach try Croatia and Bulgaria.
Food is good everywhere in Central/Eastern Europe and for the most part very cheap (except in Latvia and Slovakia where I found the prices inflated mostly because of the euro).

Thanks for your answer. The thing is, that there are few factors that should be taken in consideration for my trip:

1- The game level: I've got no game so I need it would be a easier place.

2- The looks : Like I've said, I'm from Israel and I have more of a middle eastern look, I would say roosh style more or less. And I'm looking for the very white and blond girls.

3- Racisem: Becuse of where I'm from and how I look, I'm assuming that I'll have problems with local racists in some countries, so that's important to.

4- Whether : I come from a very warm country, so I cant really satnd extreme cold weather.

5- The city size, sightseeing and nature : In this trip, because i'ts my first and there is not a lot of time, I'm not really interested in nature and sightseeing, only to meet girls and party. The city size important for me to becuse i'ts my first time, I prefer it to be a smaller and walkable one.

I really will appreciate if someone can focus me better.

Thanks.
Hi
Why don't you try Russia? Moscow and Peter can be really good for you with plenty of blonde white girls. And it's easy for you to get a Visa since you're an Israeli.
There are hardly any tourists in these cities except for some old Chinese groups.

Hi,

Actually I've consider it very seriously, along with ukraine, but Iv'e decided that it's still to dangerous there and also, there's that big language barrier.

Although I really like russian girls. In fact, we have like more then 1,000,000 russians in Israel.
It's no more dangerous than Tel Aviv. If you use Tinder you'll find plenty of English speaking girls who are looking to meet a foreigner.
My Tinder blasted there with 60 matched in Moscow and 70 in Peter. I still wake up and see 3-4 matches from there and it's been a week that I've left.
I slept with 1 girl in Moscow in my 3 day stay there and 2 girls in Petersburg in again 3 day stay over there.
Petersburg is real cold but Moscow is comparatively warm right now.
Also, Moscow has pretty banging nightlife filled with cuties.
Day game is pretty golden to collect numbers. But, I recommend sticking with Tinder and nightclubs for quick lays if you'll be there for a week or less.

Messages In This Thread