rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fans turn against popular Youtubers H3H3

Fans turn against popular Youtubers H3H3

Made their fame an fortune from reaction videos....reaction videos....

Who the fuck cares how some nobody reacts to videos.... these things are beyond me. People watching other people play video games, people watching other people watch videos... I feel like we are headed towards idiocracy.

Thots on Instagram or snapchat making videos of them tilting their heads an sticking their tongues out getting 1000s of likes. CONGRATULATIONS bitch you can tilt your fucking head... please be the mother of my children you talented soul you!!

I'm just old, bitter, an jaded but these things that are all the rage in the internet age drive me crazy... I'm sure my grandparents felt the same way when Elvis shook his hips... but I do feel like we are on a much worse decline then when Elvis Pelvis and Rock'n Roll were the evils of world

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread