rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Hey everyone, I was in Scottsdale last weekend.

Friday: I arrived in the evening. After checking into the hotel, I showered and walked over to the W. Everything that has been said about this place is true — it’s the place to go. I got in by doing exactly what Hencridible Casanova did, telling the bouncer that I stayed at the W (I didn’t). There are two levels, a downstairs which had subdued lighting and a live band. Upstairs had a pool, and cool lights set up because apparently there had been a fashion runway party earlier in the evening.

I made friends with some people there. they were plugged into the nightlife scene, and they took me to Riot House then Casa Amigos. These seemed like the spots where mostly mid-20s to early 30s crowd hangs out.

Saturday: As per the suggestions from Sdsven, I went to Boondocks around 11pm. Mostly mid-20s crowd. A lot of people seemed to be young professionals that just moved from the midwest, Pacific northwest, or California. It has a main bar, several side bars, wooden tables in an open patio setup, and a dance floor that is right in front of a giant ass TV.
They were showing football games on the TV.

Music was a mix of pop, country, and hip hop. Good vibes, girls were dancing and getting fucked up. A lot of big and mixed groups, I didn’t see that many girls going out in just a pair of two. Might just be an age thing.

Monday:
Met up with Slim Shady on Monday. He was a gracious host!

I had a fantastic time in Scottsdale, even though I did not pull. However, the hot weather, beautiful geography, and the warm reception I got from the locals made this trip worth it. I do think Old Town Scottsdale could get old pretty quickly, so next time I come to the area, I’ll check out ASU in Tempe and other spots in downtown Phoenix.

Messages In This Thread