rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking loose leaf tobacco

Smoking loose leaf tobacco

Quote: (03-28-2012 04:39 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2012 03:02 PM)chairman Wrote:  

I was wondering if I will become addicted to nicotine from smoking loose leaf tobacco in a joint mixed with hash. I have already smoked it twice with friends (around 5 inhales each time) and don't feel any different after. Is it risky to continue because I do not want to become addicted to nicotine.

I smoke American Spirits, which are 100% tobacco, no fillers or bullshit, and I've yet to experience the cigarette jones that most smokers describe. I'll go a week without a cig and feel absolutely fine, no jitters, no anger, nothing. I end up smoking again socially or out of stress.

Natural tobacco still has nicotine, which is the main source of addiction in cigs. Playing baseball most of my life I knew a lot of guys who became addicted to dip, which is also pure tobacco. 2 of which ended up with throat cancer before they hit 30.

Maybe you have a really high tolerance?

Messages In This Thread