rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the big deal with the Philippines?

What's the big deal with the Philippines?

Quote: (03-29-2012 12:53 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2012 02:49 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2012 06:19 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Would any forum veterans of the Philippines please post pictures of Filipinas that they'd rate as a 6 or 7?

Like Roosh did in this post about Kaunas:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11364-...#pid181053

+1

Can someone who has been there please do this or just post some photos of typical Phillipino looking women? Would give us people who have never been to the Phils an idea of what to expect out there.

Thanks in advance.

My Flilipino friend from back in the states wants some pics to (hes born an raised in usa an never been here) I will go to the mall or wherever an take some pics.... what would be the best way to go for this with out seeming like a super creeper...

I mean i could just be honest an ask for pics for my Filipino friend back home, or lie an say its for a blogg about pretty girls in the Philippines or something...

i could say i just came here from China (which is true) an i told my friend in China that Filipinas are way hotter the Chinese girls and he doesnt belive me so i just need a pic of them for proof

anyone have a fantastic idea on the best way to go about this

You could just get representative pics off a dating website.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread