rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Had a feeling this would happen. I'll make it a point to order it off your website. It's very similar to a passage in David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell. The example talks about how a group of impressionists including Monet were rejected year after year by the Salon, the major art exhibition of the city. You were considered a failure if it did not get accepted and they only accepted certain types of paintings that must conform to society's standard. It must not be offensive and of a certain style. They essentially were the gatekeepers of the art world.

"The acceptance by the Salon came with a cost: it required creating the kind of art that they did not find meaningful, and they risked being lost in the clutter of other artists' work... Did they want to be a Little Fish in the Big Pond of the Salon or a Big Fish in a Little Pond of their own choosing? In the end, the Impressionists made the right choice, which is one of the reasons that their paintings hang in every major art museum in the world."

If these companies like Amazon that have monopolies continue censorship it's only a matter of time before uncensored platforms come up, hopefully soon.

Messages In This Thread