rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand: Best Social Networking Sites for Pipelining?/Meeting Chicks?

Thailand: Best Social Networking Sites for Pipelining?/Meeting Chicks?

Yeah Thai people can be really racist, there's signs in some bars and hotels saying "No black men allowed". Some Thai girls I know talk badly about indians, arabs, burmese, cambodians etc. They really see themselves as the superior country in the region. I'm often teasing girls I know about them being / looking Cambodian and they really don't like it. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Another thing I would consider putting on my profile is something about 'No lie, no sex tourist'.

I don't like this and wouldn't put it on my profile. A lot of the girls English might not be so good and they misunderstand what you are saying, see the word sex tourist then ignore you. Your profile and the message you send to them should convey you're not a sex tourist anyway, you're coming to live / work here, you're coming to study muay thai, to learn thai language / culture or whatever. Not just I'm coming for a holiday (you're a sex tourist in their eyes) and want to meet some girls (you're definitely just after sex). My approach was that I would be living here for several months and wanted to learn to speak thai too (all true) and was interested in people who could help me learn about thai culture, music, movies, food etc. Just wanted cool people to hang out with. It worked well for me. I don't bother with it now I'm in the country but it was a good start.

Messages In This Thread