rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Quote: (09-06-2018 02:29 AM)Buddydowrongright2 Wrote:  

Christ, the location thing is real. I was doing great in my last city. Arrive at my current location in SEA, where I thought I'd be doing about the same or better, only to find out that the place is flooded with foreigners. Every girl's profile says "Only looking for friends," or "No one night stand..." or "I'm ladyboy" (which I respect - hey, at least they're honest! [Image: tard.gif])

I matched with a few cuties and thought the situation was looking up again. But then within minutes, they all end up sending this message to me: "I don't want sex. So if you're looking for that, don't waste your time." Even if that's just typical bitch-shielding, it's annoying as fuck. I hope it i just the city I'm in and not SEA in general that has been overrun by the Hounds of Poon.

But damn, I get why so many guys are frustrated on here now. I had a good run for a few months in a city I suppose I was well-adjusted to for easy Tinder bangs. Now that I'm in the opposite situation, this app seems like an almost complete waste of time. I say almost because I did get one quality bang out of it so far. But she is looking to be the exception that proves the rule. [Image: banana.gif]

and which city is that?

Messages In This Thread