rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why D.C. Might Not Suck

Why D.C. Might Not Suck

I've noticed a trend the past few years going out in DC. The best venues to go to usually have some type of EVENT going on. Last Saturday was a good example of this. I went to a bar downtown that usually sucks BUT that night the ratio and quality was good. I later found out there was several events going on that night. I remember 2 black limos pulled up and 10 smoking hot blondes came out. It was diverse inside too...lots of european girls, persians and some beautiful black women.

Last summer I tried the Dupont happy hour scene(which is god awful btw) but i remember one day I stumbled into public bar and the middle floor had a charity event that was virtually ALL women. I was stunned!

And I've mentioned in the past on this forum that the one good night I had at park on 14th had the sickest ratio and quality I've every seen. That night there was a "Hottest bartenders contest". I swear that night had 4 floors of 7s, 8s and 9s.

So basically you guys need to network and meet some promoters and bar/club owners. These guys know when and how to get the chics out. Try to distance yourself from older venues that don't have events. Focus on new bars and ones having EVENTS. Hopefully this will ease your DC pain.

Now that I realize this and know exactly when and where I need to be...I FUCKING LOVE DC!

Messages In This Thread