rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Quote: (03-27-2012 07:47 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2012 12:10 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

You don't get 21 year old virgins who aren't hung up home schooled religious wackos unless they are innately not much interested in fucking.

That's not true. I've banged at least two, probably several, girls who lost their virginity at 20-23 who had very high sex drives - at least one of those two was multiorgasmic. I wouldn't say that losing their virginity late caused them to have a high sex drive per se, but there definitely are virgins around with latent high sex drives. The two chicks I'm thinking of both went to normal popular colleges too, where they'd had ample opportunity to lose it earlier.

Yes, some girls latent sexuality can be woken up at a later age. But overall the tendency is that things happen for a reason. There tend to be causes and correlations associated with not being sexual at the sexual age. The obvious ones relate to innate levels of sexuality and drives for risk and novelty.

Wouldn't you agree that a forty year old attractive female virgin is likely to be a repressed and anhedonic hypolibidinous freak?

My larger point is that when considering risks in marriage, consider the risk of no longer having sex after the first baby.

If that doesn't matter to you, marry a virgin.

Messages In This Thread