rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the big deal with the Philippines?

What's the big deal with the Philippines?

Quote: (03-27-2012 09:51 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

You head for 2nd tier cities my friend here and you are fine. Old guys are here, but they dont get the best girls. Here, they speak english relatively well so you can game...that is the key. Try that in Japan or Hong Kong. Ive had no pro nor do i seek them, but thailand has more, so until someone racks up numbers, with cute normal 18 to 21 yr olds like the phils, i will never criticize this country overall. The only negative, is that there hasnt been any girl ive met here, who would make girlfriend material. Blame that on their American influence.

Chochemonger cheers for the reply.

What are the women like in your opinion. I ask because I spent time in Thailand and whilst there are without doubt some great looking women they are all pretty much the same looking as in short brunettes. Hence after a couple of months I found it boring chasing them 'variety being the spice of life' and all that. Do you not find that in the Phills too? What is the cost of living like over there,similar to Thailand?

Messages In This Thread