rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Well my month of tinder plus is almost up, a complete waste of $10 for me. Although I'm wondering if I should try gold for the hell of it, only $5 more just for a month.

Anything worth it in gold? The extra features are:

"see who likes you!" (I'm guessing a bunch of fatty uggos I already 86'ed, so worthless)
and
Unlimited swipes on top picks, which is their new feature where they hide all the 7+ girls.

I live in a town full of ugly fat women, so I NEVER see any of the top picks in my city, they're all 30+ miles away in the college town.

Without knowing how ELO works internally, my guess is this 2nd setting in tinder plus is a way to bypass it, only showing you to girls you swiped on:

[Image: attachment.jpg39954]   

Add that to being one of the few paying people who can swipe on hotties, and it's possible to get more matches. This assumes there aren't a zillion thirsty betas all paying $15 a month for gold in your area.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread