rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Quote: (09-04-2018 10:47 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 10:27 AM)jacknap Wrote:  

did you fix that insomnia? I've had it for about a year. used to sleep like a baby. funny enough crashed from hair loss drugs to preserve my youth and it ended up doing the opposite.

Yes I did, are you suffering from insomnia currently? I can send you a PM with some advices and stuff that worked for me. But the best solution is to solve the root problem, if it’s the anti hair loss drugs you’re taking just stop it and find another remedy, insomnias over a long period will cause way more damage than losing hair.

ya pm if you can. yeah I stopped it right away but my system crashed from it a month later. just very bad luck. stuff didn't agree with my system. I do most of the stuff though healthy diet / black out curtain / eye mask / pink noise / bunch of supplements = l-theanine, melatonin, phenibut on occasion (works the best), some herbs like ashwagandha. Curious what caused it for you.

Messages In This Thread