rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona: Data Sheet

Barcelona: Data Sheet

Quote: (09-04-2018 03:50 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 03:31 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 02:50 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

I was in Barcelona in 2015 and can confirm it's one of the better places in Europe for hooking up (and I wasn't even using Tinder either). I remember meeting a fair deal of Moroccan women and they were sexually very liberal (which caught me by surprise thinking North African women would be conservative).

So it's arguably one of the best places to get an Arab / Muslim flag.

How did you meet these girls? Were they raised in Spain or Morocco?
I know there are moroccan in Spain but didn’t see the women when I went there, just a few old and fat ones wearing hidjab.

The ones I met went to school in France and Spain. I took the one Moroccan woman (who was living in France) to some park and she commented about why there so many Moroccan women in the park and why so many were making out in public. This was in May.

But you know Europe has these strange inconsistencies. I remember one time going to Amsterdam and it was full of brown dudes (North Africa or Turkey?). Then I come back years lately and there were a lot of white people around.

Interesting, I was asking how you met these girls, you mentioned you weren’t using tinder, was it still online but another app? Doesn’t matter which one.

I am asking because daygame for a non spanish speaking person is tough in Spain, didn’t do night game so can’t comment.

Ps: I edited my previous post to share my experience of 10 years ago.

Messages In This Thread