rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Quote: (03-26-2012 08:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

xsplat, what is it that's arousing such a strong attachment from the women you mentioned?

I don't know, but I think it comes down to two main factors. Dominance, and intensity of affect. If you ramp up a girls experience to extreme levels habitually, she'll get a cliff-diving thrill that will never be repeated. I think a lot of that is sexual, but with one girl I never even made her come, while guys after me did. Still years later she tells me she's never had anything close to the same feelings for any other man, and that she still loves me, and still thinks of me that way. Still, I think it's down to a combination of dominance and brief spurts of high intensity emotion. Deep romance, intense fun, long lasting and frequent high intensity sex, and a constant environment of her being my slave. Oh - and one last very important detail; I treat them like a daughter and they all call me Dad.

Never underestimate the power of the daddy/daughter dynamic. Call her daughter and fuck her in public.

Messages In This Thread