rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NFL is dying

The NFL is dying

I only really noticed Whitlock last year when he did an interview with Fox News about how ESPN was purging itself of conservative voices, for example, people like Danny Kanell and Britt McHenry (damn she was fine).

I've watched a couple interviews he's done since then, and while he does still hold some liberal views (not a fan of Trump and anti-gun, although the latter is mostly influenced by close family tragedy), he was strongly turned off by BLM, SJW/social media attacks, and the NFL protests (don't bite the hand that feeds you).

Lately, he's been saying some surprising things about the OSU domestic violence scandal. He was defending Urban Meyer and lamenting about the lack of due process in the whole discussion. He even questioned the validity of the accuser, saying that we "shouldn't believe all women". Never thought I'd hear a guy on TV share that opinion.

Messages In This Thread