rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting women in NYC

Meeting women in NYC

Ok here's my brief rundown on the big differences.... So. Cal unlike east coast cities like NYC are hugely vehicle dependent, people do not use much of public transport. In NYC it’s more street/train station game from what I am seeing. It’s just not restricted to a night club or a lounge unlike West coast cities in Cali or Phoenix or Vegas for the most part. I think one of the attributes of a good player is the ability to adapt to his surroundings and make it work for him. During my little time in Vegas I realized how hard it was to pull a hot tourist back to my place for a one night stand, the second your car left the strip she would get nervous and ask you to turn around. The city of Las Vegas can be your biggest cockblock! Also it was pointless to run any game remotely close to comfort because moist of them are looking to have a good time.

I am still working on logistics for pulling in NYC/Hoboken, I live a good 45 minutes away and it seems the only way I could pull off a one night stand is if I get them back to their place. Also I think tanned women are more beautiful than pale pasty ones and there seem to be plenty of the paler ones in the NYC area.

Messages In This Thread