rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minsk, Belarus Data Sheet:

Minsk, Belarus Data Sheet:

Quote: (08-24-2018 04:09 PM)diego69 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2018 08:38 AM)Henny Wrote:  

Has anyone been to Belarus and had multiple bangs?
I did, check my post in this thread few days ago, it has actual tips how to do it.

Quote: (08-24-2018 11:36 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Unless you've been there and tried it, then I'm not sure what experience you're talking from.

Minsk is the most sponsored place I've ever been to. Sure, there are some decent girls that aren't on the sponsor carousel, but I didn't find them, and talked to hundreds of girls during the day.

The biggest key to finding the non-sponsored hot girls is to go young. 18 year olds will have little experience with sponsorships. Older than that and the girl has likely been flown to Italy already. No joke.

I was day gaming with another forum member and he was like "yeah a lot of girls have been to Italy".

I cut off our conversation and approached a sexy girl...

She told me she had just gotten back from Italy a few days ago.

Indeed young is the key, I would also add 30+ with not so heavy sponsor mind, there are plenty of those.
Italy might not be for sure a financed trip but Arab countries like Dubai are probably financed and many girls have photos there in their Instagram or even Tinder -It is like a big sign above her head: I am a prostitute for Arabs )

When we hear a Slavic girl has been to Dubai we react in the same way that a girl from out country reacts when she hears we've been to FSU [Image: smile.gif]

30 + are of little interest to me at least until i'm in my 50's.

Messages In This Thread