rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

I love CDMX.....a massive city with tons of layers. There are hot women in CDMX you just have to search them out....In my experience the concentration of quality was usually in the high end neighborhoods and trendy clubs/restaurants/bars/cafes/ where I finally saw more attractive women. On the streets, subway, and parks not so much...I found the typical Mexican look of short, pudgy, and indigenous/Mayan features.

Where as in Colombia in my opinion there is a wider range of looks but within that the women tend to have sexier features....Colombia wins with higher quality in everyday street life......not to mention the Colombianas are way more open and friendly at first meeting.

With that said CDMX crushes Colombia on food (street up to fine-dining), markets, art, architecture, parks, and varied nightlife, with options for all types of 1st world amenities. Mexican's have tourism/food/bar service down and are experts at presentation, while keeping you drunk and fat.

Checkout CDMX its one of the top cities in Latin America.

Messages In This Thread