rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fear of backlash is limiting my success.

Fear of backlash is limiting my success.

Quote: (08-21-2018 02:49 AM)Professor When Wrote:  

While speaking with a buddy tonight, I was made aware of an interesting point: I worry about being perceived as creepy as I interact with women and it holds me back.

In further discussion, I feel like my greatest fear is not having some random woman think poorly of me, but it's a fear of getting caught in some sort of progressive witch hunt. I've been back in school this past year and 90% of the women I interact with are students. I hear horror stories from college campuses.

I mentioned in another thread that people always tend to like me, but I also notice a complete change of tone with women toward whom I have expressed romantic interest. I couple that with the way I see less attractive men bearing the brunt of feminism's ire and I worry that one wrong move could fuck me over.

How do you assuage this fear?

"Don't be a pussy"
- Someone

This advice has helped me time and time again, I would like to pass it on to you, friend.

Messages In This Thread