rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

Quote: (08-18-2018 01:15 PM)Laner Wrote:  

The Chinese will make strange bedfellows here for sure. But within one to two generations, they are playing hockey and trying to get a government job just like the rest of the lazy Canadians.
If immigration slowed down all across the board, it would give Canadians time to see and absorb who works and who doesn't. I already have my opinions, and so do the Asians I spend a lot of time with.
- Cantonese hate Mainlanders. They tell all sorts of wild tales (such as Rubeboys slave labor buddy).
- Indo Canadians make such stupid amounts of money that their kids get bored, act out inner city American movies and roll to clubs 50 deep.
- None of these groups, outside of some Indo Canadian women, love the gheys or trannies. The Chinese were nearly the ONLY ones to protest the school board till 2am. It was a shouting match with liberal progressive, holier than thou schoolboard members shaking in their boots. No re election for them, and will probably mean a 100% Chinese city council.
- It was shown by the numbers that foreign money only effected a small portion of the real estate market. It turned out to be a laughing matter to the NDP who are about to impose a Chinese Head Tax out here.
- The Chinese in my neighborhood took after the Honduran refugees back in the early 2000's. Those crazy fuckers would punch out a 90 yo lady for her jade bangle. Chinese dudes patrolled the streets with hockey sticks til the Hondurans went away.
- Canada is retarded if it thinks it can let in 400,000 immigrants a year and not destroy the fabric of the cities. Those people might be able to live with native Canadians, but most CANNOT live with each other.

Do you remember Vancouver in the late 90's before the Chinese moved in? That place was a complete shithole. Used to go up there in College to drink.

I didn't go back until maybe 2008 at it was a completely different city. Chinese money rebuilt everything. The food is even better.

As a general observation... when a significant amount of east asian women move to a western city... do the white girls who already live there step up their game? Do women actually look at the sexual market place and think these things through? Or do they just float along like jellyfish hoping the currents take them someplace nice?

Messages In This Thread