rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Bum Guy just got signed

Travel Bum Guy just got signed

Every couple of months there is worry that there will be a flood of horny American guys in so and so location and we will all suffer. Like usual, it's overblown.

1. European guys are ahead of us by miles. They have already destroyed the good spots before we even know about them (Riga comes to mind). Anything that lets American guys know of the goodies abroad will hurt the European guys more than us. I hope my upcoming Bang Poland guy will give the Spanish guys there a run for their money, since they are pretty much uncontested in Poland right now. By not sharing information, you help the guys who are already enjoying it, and I can promise you it's probably not American guys.

2. The American economy is in the shitter and it will stay that way for a long time. Most guys are struggling to make ends meet, let alone think of doing anything beyond mild backpacking for a couple trips. They'll be lucky to get away for a week.

3. The world is too big. If he came out and did a show specifically one one city, like say Tallinn, then yeah maybe he can hurt that spot, but if this is an Anthony Bourdain type of deal where he goes to many locations, then I doubt it will have much of an effect.

Messages In This Thread