rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Raw-Dog or Not to Raw-Dog

To Raw-Dog or Not to Raw-Dog

Quote: (08-15-2018 11:32 PM)Incubus Wrote:  

Well Roardog protecting your sexual health means you live to fuck another day...and another and another..cause sex is FUN
The weird thing about "catching a disease" is that it takes the fun out of sex.
You don't want to give your problem to an innocent. (but sadly people do)
You personally feel bad (mental issues) if you have a problem and knowingly passing it on ...if you have a conscience

I can't tell if a chick has screwed a bi sexual once and took it up her ass...prior to me
or a chick tried once injecting drugs and caught HIV

I can give some advice
1) smell her breath while kissing..for bad breath
2) before you suck on her tongue....look at it ...it should be nice and pink (doctors say ,,,,ahhhhh...for a reason)
3) the eyes clear and white around the pupils....not bloodshot and the skin not dark below the eyes (liver disease...hepatitis)

4) look for needle marks on arms or bruising

A chick that is protecting her sexual health....will want to suck your dick first while the lights are on, in order to check your tool out
she is looking for herpes outbreak....scabs.....sores....scars...genital warts....smells... green/ yellow ooze...warts...e.t.c

...and she'll ask for a condom.....even after the blowjob

The only way for a guy to know a chick doesn't like bi sexuals dumping loads in her ass is you have to touch her ass hole during sex. If she automatically says... Forget it!....then you got a chick that wants nothing in her ass (until she knows you better)...if a chick wants your fist in her ass...start wondering about it.

Any chick with a sore or smell or bad taste coming from her pussy...wrap it up (yes you check her pussy with the lights on or just get some light into the room ..I have been with chicks that hate their bodies but still will leave a hallway light/or bathroom light on to shine into the connecting bedroom or thru a cracked bedroom door to give just enough light onto the bed to check a cock out)

Lastly the chick must have a hairy pussy of freshly shaved baby smooth puss......bristles tear skin...if the pussy hair is sandpaper....wrap it up ...or keep the dick centered and only in the hole....not getting ripped to shreds on the sides.

and check the teeth...drug users and especially crackheads the teeth go dark

the above items take just a minute to check (or watch for) and actually you may notice something a chick is doing prior to sex that may reassure you the chick is careful on how she fucks.

This is solid advice. I am a doctor.

------

I would like to add, ask if the girl is has health insurance and try to gauge the quality of the quality of the services available to her. Most bacterial, parasitic, and fungal infections and can be cured. HIV is highly treatable these days, meaning if a girl has it and has good healthcare coverage and treatment, then she greatly reduces her transmission risk to others (not a bang hiv chicks endorsement).

Most of you guys should start taking PrEP if you are going to raw dog:

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep.html

Messages In This Thread