rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

40+ breeder women
0+ breeder women
I'm going to assume good faith on the part of OP and actually answer the question.

1. Why are you going after 40+ women using online game? If your approach anxiety (in general) is that bad, you need to work on that before anything else. Or, do you have a really low value yourself? Or (third option, I guess...) is it a fetish for women of a certain age?

2. If you choose to continue going after women in this age range, you should focus only on those who don't want kids. These are almost always going to be women who; are divorced, already have kids, and/or cannot have children for some reason. That would, more or less, take care of this issue.

3. As for the women you are meeting, they are netting for dad types. They are taking all comers (at their age they have no other real choice - if they believe they do, they are delusional) and then they are filltering down to the guys who will actually try to wife or knock them up. Woe to those men.

Why are the women treating you like a beta provider, future dad? Maybe you give off that vibe. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they treat all the guys they meet with like that. The guys that fall in to that "frame" are keepers. They scrap the rest. If all else fails or they manage to temporarily interest a really high status guy, they may attempt a spermjacking.

And that would be my fear here. Any time I encounter a woman with baby rabies, I fear spermjacking. You need to be careful with that and take the necessary precautions. That is, provided, of course, that you want to continue banging women on the precipice of menopause.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread