rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best country to bang women for guys who look like Roosh?

Best country to bang women for guys who look like Roosh?

I'll attempt to answer this question based on no personal travel experience of my own, not like anyone else is going to try and answer it.

Roosh looks more Mediterranean and in most cases could pass for a dark haired white guy with a slight exotic look to him.

Go to racially homogenous countries where there are a lot of light haired and pale whites, it may seem risky but if pussy is your end goal for travels (and nothing wrong with traveling for easy pussy, white guys go to Thailand for it all the time lol) it could be worth it. I think there is a big opposites attract element here so a country with a lot of natural blondes and more pale whites may be worth it if you are down for the risk.

I've heard Polish women have a thing for swarthy looking dudes so there's one country, think Roosh did quite alright there.

Not sure how things are in Scandinavia, not good from the experiences I've had with Scandinavians. Definitely don't go to Sweden from what I've heard on this forum and from people in real life, not sure of the other Scandinavian countries.

As for countries to absolutely avoid, I'd avoid Spain, Italy and most of Southern Europe. If you aren't a blond haired man, you will struggle and face a lot of hostile reactions. I've had a great experience with Italian American women but Italian women right out of Italy, not so much, they hate guys who look Middle Eastern and brown.

Messages In This Thread