rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Cheap" Europe cost of living?

"Cheap" Europe cost of living?

azulsombra- I visited Seville, Cadiz, Marbella, and Tarifa in early January. I stayed in a Mariott timeshare in Marbella for a week. It was nice and relaxing, but boring and I stood out as a 26 year old by myself as most of the guests were older Brits. The old town of Marbella is neat to explore, the marina and waterfront area are scenic. 0-2 on daygame approaches there, 0-3 on tinder- tinder was very bad in Andalusia.

Hung out with some Brits at a bar who kept buying me drinks, we both got stopped at a dui chekpoint. I blew a .03 so I was ok, they were not as fortunate. Limit is .05 so be careful guys. This was in Porto Banus, SW of Marbella. Tons of hookers in Porto Banus, not dangerous but it did seem sketchy.

It definetly felt dead in January and people told me so. Seville was nice, but I was only there two days. One town I stopped in for a few hours as I drove from Seville to Marbella was Cadiz. Cadiz is on the Atlantic, and it was the port that the Spanish Navy would sail from. Incredible ocean views, I wished I had stayed a few nights there.

So to summarize, Andalusia was pleasantly mild to even warm in January. Plenty of historical sites to see and landscapes to enjoy. I just wonder how Calabria/Sicily/Balkans/Greece would compare in the same time frame in terms of the nightlife experience and tourist crowds.

Messages In This Thread