rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

Quote: (04-09-2012 09:52 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Ever since the Are You Addicted to the Forum? thread revealed that many of us check the Forum while we're "swooping" on chicks (and she heads to the bathroom or whatever), I've been thinking about starting a thread like this. Then, Mr. GM's victory lap on his recent bagging of his troublesome 17-year-old just pushed me over the edge. Something like this should exist.

Objective

To do a quick post as soon as you're done banging a chick (especially a new one, but whoever). Ideally, this will be while she's still in the house or you're still at her place. It's fine to do it as soon as she leaves, or when you're doing your Walk of Triumphâ„¢ from her place, but that's not as good.

Instructions

1. Load this thread on your computer or smart phone before meeting a chick.

2. Minimize window and lock computer/phone (Window Key + L on PC).

3. Bang like the champ that you are.

4. As soon as you can (she goes to the bathroom or you can reach over and grab your phone), you open up this window and do a quick post.

5. Even if it has to be super short ("22-year-old. 7. semi-fatty. flip-flops. met a club. banged within 45 mins."), get down as much as you can before that toilet flushes. Ideally you can drop a quick description of your game.

6. Get instant props and lulz from your buddies at the RVF.

7. Take joy for others when you're not banging.

8. No lying, trolling.

My first ever after graduating from Roosh University (DayBang), if you want details let me know. This is to you roosh, I lost my virginity to a prostitute(Had given up on girls) and today I just had my first bang; no pay just wine to losen the girl up as you say in Bang. I hope you read this (I wish I had discovered game earlier).

Messages In This Thread