rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

Long time not seen guys. On vacation in asia.

Starting off in Hongkong.

+1 Chinese 22 y/o 6.
Met on Wechat. Arranged to come to my room. Fucked. thats it. Cum in mouth. Nothing much to say.

Guangzhou.

+1 Chinese 23 y/o teacher 7. Met her before back home. But she told me shed bang me if i come to China. Well.. so took that one easy shot. invited me to her parents place whichwere gone for a journey. She only had one chinese bf before and didnt fuck for 3 years. banged her raw for like 45 min before i came over her tits. refused to give bj thou..

+1 Chinese 25 y/o 9. Hottest girl in a while.
Matched on tinder. She broke up with her ex like 4 weeks ago and now keeps banging guys from tinder. met her for diner but she told me she banged some british guy that day already but d like to meet me the next day. so.she staied over the next night.
sex was amazing. banged like 5 times. never had a chinese girl with such bj skills.

+1 African 7. Met in a club. danced with her and went straighg back for the bang. Dont know her nationality so cant be sure which flag i got myself that night.

+1 Chinese 5. Knew her for a while via wechat but we never met. she told me that shes going to meet an israelian guy for sex. after a while she called me complaining that this guy sucked and only fucked her for like 10 min. so she wants me to come over and do it properly.. well so i did. so banged a girl who just fucked another guy 30 min ago.. was quite hot thou..

Next update coming soon. Cheers guys!

Messages In This Thread