rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The extreme cuckold.

The extreme cuckold.

Roissy posted this a while back at the Chateau. I absolutely love it, and it is one of the best things I have ever read. There are so many principles illustrated in this story it is fucking mind blowing; alpha versus beta, hypergamy, dominance and submission, the rough sex and her reaction to it, the alpha fling, keeping the alpha child, the insecure beta mindset and tone of the entire post, the female guilt and manipulation, the need for her of the beta provider.

It is like watching a grenade of human sexual nature explode in ultra slow motion and getting to see the fucking shrapnel destroy everything all at once, from the viewpoint of the guy getting blown up. After a while learning game you feel a bit like Neo in the Matrix, dodging that shit in slow mo.

Here is another link Roissy posted to a revoltingly beta Redditor comment (or be glad you have game):

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/commen...fe/c35hb5k

I like to reread these sometimes, just to remind myself of how bleak it is without understanding of game.

Messages In This Thread