rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone a profession trader on BitMex

Anyone a profession trader on BitMex

Bitmex is definitely where the money is right now, note that it's a zero sum game (for every winner there is a loser) while crypto in general has been more a ponzi with all the shilling etc..

The last 2-3 months I've been pretty deep into Bitmex and developed my own strategy based on multiple indicators (this really took a lot of trial and error..). I mainly do scalp trades on the 5m chart at high lev (20x-30x). I also do longer (and bigger) positions (4H-1D scale) on solid trend reversals at lower lev (tip: get 2 bitmex accounts or more, it's also allowed). My preference goes out to 5m scalp trades as it has less exposure to any external FUD (any BS news can tank/pump the price, just look at ETF delay recently) when there is a lot of volatility and you can be in an out of a trade within mins to max 2-3 hours and don't wake up soaked in sweat in bed checking your position at 4AM.

On my to-do list is learning how to open positions on big liquidations. I know 2-3 people who trade like that and within 5 mins can make an insane profit.

Messages In This Thread