rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Exporting a girl to a slightly-more-Western country is fraught with problems

Exporting a girl to a slightly-more-Western country is fraught with problems

I had a very rewarding relationship with a Chinese women for about a year and a half recently. It ended two months ago when her behavior became increasingly worse, but it was educational on a number of fronts.

Relevant to this thread, is the fact that I would never have been able to export her. I can't even take her to a restaurant that specializes in non-Chinese food without her looking through the entire menu and deciding that there was literally nothing she wanted to eat.

I think even travelling together outside of China would have been rough for even a short period of time. She's extremely comfortable where she is and while my adventures interest her, I think she avoids it for herself.

I never seriously considered it, but moving her to a place where we both would be on unreliable temporary visas or to Canada to seek her immigration would have probably been hell for both her and me.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread