rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody here own a firearm?

Anybody here own a firearm?

I own a gun or 12. My daily carry is a Glock 19 loaded with Federal HST 147s. I’ve got another 19 as a spare, both with night sights. I’ve got a Beretta 92fs, too big to carry out in public but a smooth-shooting weapon that once upon a time was the toast of Hollywood.

A few AR and AKM variants, what I call my politically incorrect rifles. One of my AKs is the Hungarian AMD with the folding stock and fat muzzle brake. She’s a nasty little girl and with 20-round mags makes for a very compact piece of firepower.

I’ve got some older milsurp rifles, including a Swiss straight pull K31 and a a Finnish Mosin Nagant (tribute to that most badass of men, legendary Commie killer Simo Hayha). Also have a Russian sks which is a joy to shoot.

A few 22s which are great for plinking and target shooting. There are few things better in life than wasting away an afternoon drinking a cold beer and shooting 22s.

Ammo. You gotta have ammo, right? I’ve got enough to invade Poland. And I have some land out in the country where I do my shooting cause I hate public ranges. I shoot on steel too, 12x12 3/8” thick plates that’ll stop anything short of a 50 cal.

Mostly I shoot my 22s just cause they’re fun and not loud, and my Glock because it’s what I carry and in a self defense situation it’s most likely all I’ll have. Shooting a handgun well, from concealment and under stress, is not easy and takes continual practice.

Messages In This Thread