rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is sales so hard?

Why is sales so hard?

I worked as a sales executive in Finance for a year and I'm still working now part-time as a sales executive in Finance. I had like a basic wage from 900$ and all the rest was commission.

The endless cold callings, rejections, insults from people will get on you after a while till you're tired of it. And especially financial products are fucking hard to sell, no one trusts investment products ( international pension planning, investment funds) these days. The stress from not being able to pay my rent ( rent was like 650$) + the deadlines that u need to pass were really tough. The first few months I was coldcalling the whole day from 8 am till 7 PM, just to set up meetings for consultants. And I'm not even talking about the endless recruiting bullshit talks they tell u when u get hired; yea, ideally, in ur first year u will make over 100$ easily if you put into the work. Fake it till you make it is what I heard countless times.

You have to put on a monkey suit everyday, Colleagues who feel more like competitors ; It ain't for everybody.

You have literally 0 energy after a whole week of coldcalling and trying to sell all kind of things.

Yes, It does improve ur game with woman because u just don't give a fuck in general anymore, ur so used to talking to people now.

I only see myself for 1 or 2 more years in sales though

Messages In This Thread