rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

+1 this week 7.5 college girl with great tits and many tattoos. Extremely kinky, took her to the hotel room, sat her on my lap and we kissed a bit and she spoke about liking it very rough. She started to undress and I led her to the bed. We started with some collar/cuffs and leash bondage & hand spanking which she thoroughly enjoyed and her pale ass reddened up nicely. I then grabbed my paddle and really started going to town, she flinched a few times but never used her safe word or probably even thought of it, lots of dirty talk, 'Yes Daddy, I'm a bad girl, I'll do what you say, please fuck me!' Fingered her to at least two orgasms while she screamed into the pillow.
Flipped her over and she started deep throating me to get me rock hard. She rode me while I slapped her face and called her a dirty slut as she came again. Rolled her over and put her legs over my shoulder and pounded her into the mattress while choking her roughly. Finally I came and I think she did again while I was inside her still.
After we grabbed some chinese food and made plans to do it again mid-week. Told me she hadn't had an orgasm in a while but I'm not surprised she can't find guys who will give her what she really wants. I think she's down for literally anything I could think of.

Messages In This Thread