rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

Dear Lawd! I've intentionally avoided this thread for a long time, as I do with a lot of the "On" anything threads, for various reasons. Just thought I'd poke my head in and, yep, confirmed my instincts rarely fail me. Whiny-ass shit show, as suspected. I've seen a marked increase of these type threads where the wheels completely fall off the wagon. Usually goes something like:

Succesful Game veteran starts thread to engage in conversation over the "On" whatever topic. Then, to give the thread some direction to go, and to clarify the intent of the thread, dude drops a few "solids" to get things started.

Other vets of the Game offer insight and add more good content.

Newbs, instead of looking at the overall picture, just start sharpshooting specifics, and basically revert back to: "But how does this get me some fine ass pussy every night of my life without me putting in any effort whatsoever?"

Vets explain, "If you invest nothing; you get nothing in return."

Newbs then start whining and complaining, even questioning the validity of some of the advice/suggestions being offered.

Vets get frustrated with the newb's self-deprication, lack of initiative, and overall sense of self-loathing blinded by the newb's desire for a push-button, sure-fire way to just keep knocking down dem 9's and 10's. W00T!

Newbs then (with all the confidence in the world--of which they have none in real life) begin questioning the very things the vets are telling them, as if it were directed at them personally, instead of just a few all-reaching statements posted on a platform to help them in the first place, and expose themselves as basically someone who just wants to "talk" about Game on the interwebs and never take the steps to initiate any path forward in real life. They then pick apart posts piece by piece critiquing (whining) why this would never work for them because of a laundry list of shitty and worthless excuses which fly in the face of all reason...

Vets get pissed off because they simply can't penetrate the pig-thick skin of the newb, but the newb won't stop crying, complaining, whining, and questioning the very advice they're seeking, all along, professing to be a hardcore student of Game and really, really, really badly wanting to learn Game.

Inevitable truth bombs come just before the massive slam session that the newb deserves comes along. The end.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you newbs think the successful guys are writing this stuff? It's to help YOU and to share ideas with other successful guys. This is not your personalized plan for life that someone laid out just for you. This only illustrates how self-centered you are. It's pathetic and sad.

No amount of Game is going to help you if you are a whiny-ass pussy. None. Zero.

You need to fucking forget about Game and work on yourself. Maybe get a damn life coach or therapist. Game is a tool. It's not the whole fucking garage.

Messages In This Thread