rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

While I agree with Comte, Papaya and the other vets here, honestly I can’t fault Hank for catering to the lowest common denominator of the forum. I believe that the fact that he’s got a lot of reps and his threads are the most commented on by both newbs and vets alike really do say something about the current state of RVF.

-This forum is not easy for newbies to navigate. Our rules are too lax so we have plenty of trolls. It’s very hard to browse through the contents because there’s no stickies threads. Shit I’ve been here for 4 years and sometimes I struggle to find Comte’s datasheet on social circle or Vinny’s on Tinder, etc. So it makes sense that people love it when a guy with some baseline game level and good writing skills put down a bunch of list and market it as “game”. It’s like 50 Shades being sold as BDSM and it fucking sells with the chicks who have no idea what BDSM is about, while the insider people hate that book.

-Hank provides an easy to follow solution that deep down inside all guys want, because it doesn’t ask you to confront the real fear/insecurities. Better your look, lifestyle, be social, let girls come to you passively, take girls on dates. This used to be what all a guy needed to get a girl. And most guys who are not retarded can easily do this and get some results.

But none of this is game. Where are the escalation ladder? Where are the cold readings? Where are the emotional stimulation? Where are the verbals? How to override her fear/desire to turn them to your advantage? None of what Hank preaches even remotely deal with game, and it’s dangerous especially if he’s selling it as the end game. There’s nothing you can do if you are short, no tattoo and no bartender. Shit, add in that you are non-white and I might as well cut off my dick and go home.

The sad thing is that what he preaches here is basically what the forum is preaching these days, barring a few threads (the Black Man game thread is dope) Forum’s advice these days coming down to “do what you can, approach girl, if the slightest thing goes wrong => next”. What are people supposed to learn from that? Of course lifestyle game is trendy because working on lifestyle allows guys to avoid dealing with their real problem: their lack of game. Which brings me to my next point:

-The vets no longer post anymore. Many of our best posters are either gone or banned. The rests if they hang around they no longer do much other than anti-trolling and some wisdom here and there. It’s deliciously ironic that it has taken Hank to write this fake game thread to lure out the golden posters. Just for the post from Noir, Papaya and Comte above it’s enough for me to justify Hank starting BS thread. Still waiting for Papaya’s part 2 on how to utilize a girl’s fear and desire. That’s fucking game. And Comte needs to update his Social Circle datasheet [Image: wink.gif]

But I understand perfectly why they no longer post or want to post, because the forum is no longer what it was. People are in no way obligated to contribute. The age of the datasheet is over.

If you want to learn game, head over to NextASF. This forum stopped being a game forum since Roosh went political. It has become a general men forum, for better or for worse. Use RVF to pick the brain of the geniuses we have here.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread