rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

Quote: (08-03-2018 12:57 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2018 09:41 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

You can make a lot of fucking money and live an awesome life being a career-DJ or club promoter who actually gets successful. Those are viable avenues for cash, gash, and lifestyle.

Agree, but that is kind of hard.

I'd say what I do day to day is mostly boring shit. Send out invoices, meet with accountant, fix fax machine, pay invoices, put on suit for conference that was stupid.

But it pays the bills.

If being a DJ were a more viable career, maybe I'd do that. But in that profession, you're either making a ton of cash or borrowing it from your buddy to pay the rent.

Not exactly like that. If you can Dj at events like weddings or private parties, there is money to be made, you can also rent your equipment to others. Of course there is the need to move and get contacts or work on the existing ones, this is not exactly a Tiesto, but also not the resident Dj of the village pub.

Messages In This Thread