rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2017 Shanghai China Datasheet
017 Shanghai China Datasheet
I've lived for a few months in a shared apartment in Shanghai, then I moved to a studio. Here are my thoughts:

- It won't influence your game for nightgame. Girls here don't give a shit whether you live in a shared apartment or have your own studio if you're trying to pull from nightgame
- If you go on normal dates with girls, you're fucked. If you want to cook after at your place, you can't or you're roommates are around eating as well+ she will feel less comfortable with 3 roommates around.
- Avoid FEMALE roommates. They will cockblock you 100% . I had this Italian female roommate who entered the flat and said things like: Hey ... , looks like you're having a good time again with a cheesy smile.

So I would not recommend living in a Shared apartment in Shanghai, only if you're in your early 20's , it would maybe be better to live together with some cool other GUYS here and have some fun and organize some house parties etc

@ Lushfox

Bar rouge and Le baron are decent for picking up. However, you will have trouble to enter Le baron on regular nights. U should get in touch with some promoters or a member from the staff there so you can get on the guestlist before arrival.

Messages In This Thread