rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos

Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos

The post was originally called "Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos" when it first went up on The Transformed Wife on July 16.

The word "Godly" was added for the July 19 post, after the original one caused a stir.

Although I agree with the sentiment, I think bringing religion into the manosphere is a mistake, especially when it comes from the blog of a religious woman.

The manosphere evolved out of the Pick-Up Artist community which was non-religious and instead made its points by focusing on the uncomfortable-but-realistic elements of male-female relationships. The fantasy and chivalrous elements inherent in most religions run counter to the hard truths we try to tell here.

Try talking to a congregation about Alpha Widows, The 1,000 Cock Stare, The Cock Carousel, Alpha Fux>Beta Bucks, The 463 Bullet Point Checklist, and "Frivorce" for Cash and Prizes (look it up). My guess is you'd be chased out of town by White Knights and their henchwomen bearing torches.

Messages In This Thread