rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stanford Rape Case: Victim Letter Going Viral

Stanford Rape Case: Victim Letter Going Viral

Quote: (07-26-2018 05:49 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Taking the example of some kid getting in trouble for fingering a girl who was passed out in an alley as "all heterosexual males are 2nd class citizens" is ridiculous.

There's a crazy echo chamber effect in this community and too many fear-mongering dudes who are out of touch.

I assure you that real-life is quite different from what you read from hysterical stories on the web.

"Jack Montague and his attorneys recently discovered that David Post, who chaired the hearing panel against the basketball player, had been directly involved in getting his accuser to file a claim against him.....But Post was called in to assist Yale’s Deputy Title IX Coordinator Angela Gleason in convincing Montague’s accuser — referred to only as Jane Roe in court documents — to file a formal complaint against him, after she had opted for an informal resolution that wouldn’t punish the former basketball captain."

Real life is definitely different, but make no mistake, men are either second class citizens or walking targets in many academic and corporate environments (where sadly I spend my time). For example Yale bureaucrats literally conspired to get a kid expelled, because he was a star athlete and they wanted to show they were "serious" about fighting the fake rape culture they invented. I would also be unsurprised if politically motivated DAs in democrat controlled areas started pushing show trials to bolster their reputation.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33651/yal...ashe-schow

Messages In This Thread