rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Strong post.

Quote: (03-22-2012 05:16 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

If you have a high notch count you're a lot more likely to cheat (duhh) but you're also a lot more likely to be cheated on by your wife.

Why? Perhaps it's because "alpha" men with higher notch counts marry far hotter women and since there is a correlation with physical attractiveness and number of sex partners and therefore infidelity. It might also be because the men marry the same kind of woman they were slaying as a bachelor, rather than switching to a "good girl".

It's mostly myth that the more prolific men shack up with innocent nice girls. People are going to marry from among the people in their circles, for the most part, so there will be some positive correlation in partner counts. I was surprised by the betrayal rates though, I'll have to look into that.

All in all, if you date a or marry a slut you will get fucking cheated on and probably divorced. Don't think you won't get cheated on because of how alpha or "awesome" you are (this argument was used by the white knight manginas on a local lair, in trying to convince a guy to stay with his slutty girlfriend). It is total bullshit.

Disagree - there is always going to be variation. Sure, a virgin bride is better than Miss Three Digit Notch Count. But there are things you can do to lower the risk, most notably in choosing wisely. Get together a representative group of girls with say, a count of 10, and they won't have uniformly bad, adulterous marriages. A virgin is the best option if you can get it, but if you can't, there are still things you can do to lower your risk.

The next time somebody doesn't like you using the word slut, point out these statistics to them and own them completely.

I've done just this before, and people are slightly floored. "Wait, whaaaat?"

Messages In This Thread