rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Russian Women Too Dangerous

Are Russian Women Too Dangerous

I don’t like what this thread is turning into, which seems like a bashing of Russian women. OP is cautious and states he “want(s) to try (his) hand at FSU women.”

Over the years my experiences have mostly been positive although I have had a couple negative ones. When I’m in my 80’s bed ridden at the VA Hospital with a chronic illness, I’ll close my eyes and go back to a magical day in January of 2016 walking hand in hand along the Volga river with my young Deavoosha after a freshly fallen snow. I’ll remember being alone together circling Lenin’s childhood home and slipping on the ice that covered the smoothly cut stone around the building. I’ll still be able to hear her gentle laugh as I struggle to again put my feet underneath me. Although the relationship didn’t survive my return to the West, no one will ever be able to take this memory and the others I haven’t shared.

Beyond the borders of the old country and into the Sunshine State, I have had 4 Russian girls live with me from 10 day to 30 day stays. One will return this fall to hopefully spend another month with me in California. I’m really looking forward to it. She has become a good friend over the last couple years. 3 of the 4 that have come were good to wonderful experiences. Once, I have had to put my foot down. This nightmare from Izhevsk turned into a kniving and gold digging waste of space feared in the above posts. After knowing her for two years I went into her visit with an open heart. It only took to her 5th day here in California to see through her and left her and her delusional visions of Hollywood grandeur in the lobby of a dingy hotel never to be seen again. There were too many red flags and I pulled the rip chord and landed safely. She eventually returned home to Russia after failing to launch as an actress.

A week after I walked out on her, I found out she went on a date with a fellow RVF forum member the 3rd night she was here. She told him that she was with her cousin visiting the USA, as he was clueless about my existence. We had a good laugh about that one over the phone. Social media is a double edged sword and revealed another mutual friend of RVF. Reflecting now, I don’t think I had a significantly bad experience being deceived by a Russian while on Russian soil.

The only common denominator in relationships is you. You will succeed, you will fail, but you will live. Trust but verify OP. Don’t let the lawyers, naysayers and fear mongers keep you from an experience the overwhelming majority of American men will never have.... The experience of being with a beautiful FSU woman.

Messages In This Thread