rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Define slut. It's 2012 now. A woman who knows what she wants and goes out and get it is wrong for doing that? That word has fucked the game up. Women want to hold on to their pussy just so they don't want to seem like a "slut" but they wanted to fuck you the first or second night.

I had a female roommate in '09-10. She was 26 and valued her pussy. During her younger years she was a little wild but calmed down while she was my roommate. Her cock count was in the 30's easy and that year she smashed maybe 5 dudes. Does that make her a slut? She did the ONS once. Players on this forum notch counts are ridiculous. Are all the women we SNL sluts? I don't know.

Point is the game has changed since the 90's. Back then you had to "go together" to get that pussy. Early 00's the legs started to open up. Now 2012, the value of pussy has plummeted because women are so free with it. They are getting theirs just like we are getting ours. +10 for an American girl isn't shit. Anything less and she's probably a Christian.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread