rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Particularities of gaming in France

Particularities of gaming in France

Quote: (05-04-2018 01:16 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

Paris is still the only place I've gotten a golden touchdown. I'm not ripped but probably have a fuller torso than 90% of french guys, I'm 6'3" and I dress above average. My French consists of 20 or 30 phrases.

The OP is dead on. French girls are snobbish in an endearing way, it's like an amateur cute version of the bitchy bullshit you encounter in L.A. or from Vegas local girls. I could deal with French snobby girls all goddamn day, especially considering how high the average quality is.

I pulled a girl from a casual cafe/bar in Marais, she was with 2 friends and they were the opposite of cockblocking, actually moving seats so she could talk to me and then they both ejected when they saw we hit it off. Everything went the opposite of how things would go in the U.S.

Granted, this was one incident, I'd need way more data and experience to form a definite opinion, but I approached several other girls on the street and at Tuilerie park on various trips with great reception. If your French sucks just own up to it, at worst I got ignored and at best they would laugh and try to talk to me. If Paris wasn't so goddamned expensive I'd make it a point to go at least once a year.

Why specifically Paris and not Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Lille, Bordeaux?

Messages In This Thread