rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fatness as a core problem in dating field nowadays

Fatness as a core problem in dating field nowadays

Actually, fat women are good for my personal preferences. Before you vilify me for that statement or deem me a chubby chaser, let me explain.

Getting fat is easy, and marks the path of least resistance. The reason for getting fat doesn't matter. Whether its sheer laziness, depression, an eating disorder, or even a thyroid issue, these women have outwardly manifested either a serious personality flaw, or a biological one. I have no desire to date lazy or depressed women, or women with underlying health issues. If they weren't fat, it's entirely possible I would waste time with them before discovering what is really going on beneath the surface and then dropping them.

By being fat, I already know I have no business with them, and can move on to more suitable prospects. If 80% of women are fat, that just means 80% of women aren't suitable for me! Shortens the funnel even more.

Messages In This Thread