rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crossfit girl can't handle being rejected for her masculine body

Crossfit girl can't handle being rejected for her masculine body

Physically, the biggest turnoff on a muscular women are big trapezoids and neck muscles. Example, Danica Patrick, before and after:

[Image: 960full-danica-patrick.jpg]

from a solid 8 to no-man's land:

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sixstarpro.com%2Fwp-...61.jpg&f=1]

...and look at Manchelle:

[Image: mooch-in-vera-wang.jpg?w=500]

Quote: (07-17-2018 02:02 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2018 12:54 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2018 09:05 AM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Women should be at the gym for one reason, and one reason only: to achieve long term health and beauty, so they are better wives and mothers. When will white men do the sensible thing, and implement Sharia type regulations to these ends?

Get the fuck out of here with your race trolling.

I was honestly not trolling....I am caucasian and see the majority of these neurotic fitness women are white. It's mainly liberal white women who are the most crazed and opposed to traditional models of family and community, as well. They have convinced me a democratic solution will not work, hence the comment.

I apologize if it came across as some sort of troll.

No need to apologize, Aneroid's got triggered, being a bit too touchy there.

This being said, you can't legislate away that kind of behavior, it's been driven by a decades long cultural push to subvert society by masculinizing women and emasculating men, telling women that they're worthless unless they have a career, that family and marriage are some kind of patriarchal exploitation system as opposed to the healthiest most natural lifestyle and their salvation, and that they should pursue a Crowleyan "do what thy wilt" lifestyle being slaves to their impulses , leading them to lonely angst-ridden post-wall middle age and a life of misery. [Image: catlady.gif]

Their values and behavior are driven by culture, which is a mix of mass media, academia and think tanks, all of which have been compromised for decades now.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread