rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

Totally forgot about doing this. I'll provide the background anyway, since I just left her place. Met some chick out last night at the bar while riding solo. I noticed there were a lot of dudes, so I moved to another area of the bar where there were more girls. I chilled that the bar for about 10 minutes when a few girls walked in, one of whom stood right next to me. I thought, "Here's my chance!" My opening was, "Hi. How are you? Can I buy you a drink?" It was as simple as that. After buying her a few drinks, she started getting very touchy. She had her body pressed against mine, and and started putting her hand on my shoulder. I soon thereafter thought it was a good idea to jokingly ask: "Are you taking me home tonight? I'd love to see you naked." A little forward, ay? She laughed and needless to say, she did! We banged like 20 times -- most of which occurred this morning. Description: Average body, but very firm. 5'6. Somewhat clumsy and awkward. Halfway decent. 6/10 on my scale, but I was drunk, too. This is the first non-Tinder chick I've banged in a while. Big confidence booster for solo game.

Her sister was legit a **9**/10, though. I had a hard time not staring. Unfortunately, she was taken. Drats.

Messages In This Thread