rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unusual daygame response

Unusual daygame response

Quote: (07-18-2018 08:21 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

OK, guys, here's the deal: I moved to Hamburg, Germany around 3 weeks ago and started to dip my toe back into the waters of daygame soon after I arrived, although I've only racked up a modest 20 approaches since then. So far, I've gotten a couple of numbers, one of which didn't respond at all after I texted her and the other girl was texting me back and forth but who kept putting off a date because of work, she claimed and who I then wrote off as somebody that was simply trying to give me a gentle blowout. Other than that, they've just been blowouts, although I would say that the vast majority of these have been hotties in their early 20s and, as I'm almost 44, I wasn't exactly expecting to be scooping up young pussy left and right. OK, so dismal, I thought ...

Today, on my way back to my flat, I notice a flyer attached to a traffic light signal post near to the main tube stop where I'm living. After inspecting it closely, it was addressed to me in terms of my address and nationality (I had told some of my sets which part of town I'm living in), and gave a very basic description of the girl who'd penned it, in terms of eye colour and dress. Anyway, she goes on to ask whether I'll meet up with her at the same place that I opened her, which was in a completely different part of Hamburg. And this is where it gets interesting ...

Although I can't remember which of the sets this was, I know that she must have been at least bangable, otherwise I wouldn't have been motivated to approach. But, a part of me is wondering whether this request to meet up might not be some sort of trap. For example, what if she's some sort of radfem nutjob who, after marinating on her pent-up anger that a man had had the temerity to approach her, has now decided to "teach me a lesson" by making a false allegation to the police who will also show up with her when I arrive. Or, alternatively, I might arrive only to find a welcoming committee of her and her nutjob feminazi crew or, more menacing still, a couple of heavies (the latter scenario, though, I regard as highly unlikely, for German girls). Yes, I know this might sound paranoid, but as somebody that's experienced some bizarre situations in the course of daygaming, such as having security detain me and the police later arrive to interview me at a shopping mall in the UK after I opened a set with an innocent comment on a girl's dress, I don't rule anything out these days.

So, my question is: How would you guys play this situation? Has anybody had anything similar happen to them in terms of a girl initially giving you a blowout in set, only to later want to meet up? I can say I've ever had that happen, so I'm naturally suspicious.

What did the flyer say?

Messages In This Thread