rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2017 Shanghai China Datasheet
017 Shanghai China Datasheet
Quote: (07-18-2018 02:26 AM)dk24 Wrote:  

@rhaegar

Shanghai is quite exp. now, 500 wont get you much near city center. You can look at Airbnb or some Chinese hotel chains. Dunno if you are picky, key with Chinese hotels is to look for the built date as no one maintains shit here. For ex. Ritz Jingan is a quite a dump for 5 star, but some 2018 built Chinese chains may be ok.

As for classy chicks... SH is kind of the stunted middle child IMO. HK has lots of white collar professionals, very open and easy to communicate. Too bad I consider HK and sing girls not my cup of tea.. prob worst in Asia. I find the BJ locals (talking about local Chinese) actually more open and "sophisticated" than SH locals. Again IMO, Shanghai locals (not expats & transplants) are quite conservative. This is general trend in China of South being more conservative/boring in general (Food, culture, girls).

TLDR for SH: If you want a classy looker, have game or pay 5-10k rmb. If you want a classy white collar be prepared to put a ring on it, also no blowjobs [Image: wink.gif]

What locations would stay at if budget isn't a factor for nightlife?

Messages In This Thread